Long time Linux user (currently Kubuntu). Use Windows 7 when I have to. Programmed in many languages, currently using bash and awk for most things. Learning Python.
Have a project on sourceforge:
Duplex printing emulator for non-duplex printers (Linux) http://sourceforge.net/projects/duplexpr/
and managing the original AutoKey project https://github.com/autokey/autokey
Top Network Posts
- 11Is there a difference between installing an application via Ubuntu Software Center or a terminal?
- 7How can I change what keys on my keyboard do? (How can I create custom keyboard commands/shortcuts?)
- 7How to write bash script to configure my displays when HDMI is plugged in or unplugged
- 6Can computer components go bad when not in use?
- 6Identify alias for the command typed
- 6Global Inbox Location
- 5Recovering from setting root's shell to a bad file
- View more network posts →