I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in FORTRAN 66. I've since moved to Silverlight with C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows, but really should get back into other areas. The only things that are holding me back are lack of time and resources!
Top Network Posts
- 775Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 232Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 138How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 123Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 121Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- View more network posts →