I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in FORTRAN 66. I've since moved to Silverlight with C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows, but really should get back into other areas. The only things that are holding me back are lack of time and resources!
Top Network Posts
- 695Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 168Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 165Joining two lists together
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 117Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 112How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 100How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →