Web Developer/One Man Army.
- I wish that "CUA" would mean "Vim compatible".
- Atlassian products are awesome.
- IntelliJ has the best IDEs.
- Windows is as good as Linux because I can run KiTTY and a web browser on it.
- Hypocrisy is my favorite band.
- I like coffee.
- Java isn't so bad, after all.
Top Network Posts
- 9Why can't Vim open a 100 MB text file when I have 16 GB RAM?
- 7Curses for PHP on Windows
- 7Front Controller vs. Façade pattern
- 7Unsafe, super-fast cross-process memory buffer?
- 7What if someone is voting me down or up continuously?
- 7Should I disable swap file if I have lots of RAM or should I move it to a virtual RAM drive?
- 6Include JS and CSS to selected pages in magento layout
- View more network posts →