Systems Engineer, Unix, Linux and network admin in higher education, robotics and a couple startups.
Likes: automated provisioning and CM, scalable virtualization, enterprise storage, software defined networking, cluster administration.
Dislikes: Bad docs
I like to code in Python and Bash. I use Debian and FreeBSD at home, "enterprise"-y things at work -- RHEL, Solaris and AIX.
Top Network Posts
- 13Is it possible to compile a full Linux system with Intel's compiler instead of GCC?
- 10Mold remediation in crawlspace
- 7How to redirect kernel messages having the unique id substring into separate log file (using `rsyslog`)?
- 6How can one run multiple programs in the background with single command?
- View more network posts →