I am the CTO of Resulto where we build complex platforms with smart people!
Previously, I was team lead and devops for auto123.com where I was architecting highly available and customizable platform for car dealer websites.
Over the years, I have been involved in many interesting projects such as modifying the Eclipse Java compiler to process partial Java programs, making Python and Java play well together, or infer documentation improvement suggestions from tutorials and manuals.
I try to contribute to the open source community by open sourcing and maintaining most of the technologies I create.
My first “Hello World” was written in Java in a command prompt on Windows 98. My programs now tend to be written in Python using vim on Ubuntu or MacOS. I hope that says a lot more about me than all of the above :-)
Top Network Posts
- 77What do the options `ServerAliveInterval` and `ClientAliveInterval` in sshd_config do, precisely?
- 66Calling Java from Python
- 42How to check if a word is an English word with Python?
- 37How to replace the last occurence of an expression in a string
- 24Using a java library from python
- 18Save complete GNU screen session state
- 16What are the pros/cons of the various methods to block brute force SSH attacks?
- View more network posts →