Just another code monkey.
English is not my native language and I have little experience with writing in it, so please excuse my grammar mistakes. Feel free to fix me if you wish — I'll be grateful for that!
Every my contribution, if could be considered copyrightable, unless explicitly stated otherwise, in addition to regular Stack Exchange licensing (CC BY-SA), may be used under any applicable license, recognized as free by Free Software Foundation. That includes WTFPLv2 for all your proprietary needs (but you should feel ashamed).
The permission above obviously could not and does not cover parts not directly authored by me, i.e. fair-used quotations from other sources. I (hopefully) usually credit such inclusions fairly explicitly, so be sure to read the whole text before copy-pasting parts.
Top Network Posts
- 80Can I use a database view as a model in Django?
- 27Transparent user session over several sites (single sign-on + single sign-off)
- 27Get the index of an element in a queryset
- 23Why document.cookie hasn't show all the cookie in the site?
- 17Tiny PHP "standalone" server (or framework) for local debug without Apache/Nginx/Lighttpd/etc
- 15Is there a way to find the approximate value of the nth prime?
- 15How to set the encoding for the tables' char columns in django?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.