I'm the founder of SyntaxTree, a company dedicated to provide programmers with fantastic tools.
I wrote Mono.Cecil, the Mono.Linker and a few other useful tools.
Previously I was a Software Engineer in the Mono Team at Novell. There I maintained LINQ and wrote our System.Linq.Expressions implementation. I was also in charge of producing the base class libraries for Moonlight, MonoTouch and Mono for Android.
Before that I worked at db4o, where among other things I implemented the LINQ to db4o provider, and worked on Sharpen, a Java to C# converter.
Top Network Posts
- 108Why Func<T,bool> instead of Predicate<T>?
- 44The State of Linkers for .NET apps (aka "Please Sir, May I have a Linker" 2009 edition)
- 42I wrote a program that allow two classes to "fight". For whatever reason C# always wins. What's wrong with VB.NET?
- 30byte array pattern search
- 29What Sorting Algorithm Is Used By LINQ "OrderBy"?
- 28Convert from Array to ICollection<T>
- 23PropertyChanged for indexer property
- View more network posts →