Top Network Posts
- 50What does `kill -0 $pid` in a shell script do?
- 18Why does the expression a = a + b - ( b = a ) give a sequence point warning in c++?
- 16UDP vs TCP, how much faster is it?
- 16What is the 'asmlinkage' modifier meant for?
- 8How Set.contains() decides whether it's a subset or not?
- 7Does using TSC as clock source improve timer and scheduling granularity?
- 6Example of executable stack in Linux (i386 architecture)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.