Top Network Posts
- 37What does `kill -0 $pid` in a shell script do?
- 15What is the 'asmlinkage' modifier meant for?
- 14Why does the expression a = a + b - ( b = a ) give a sequence point warning in c++?
- 14UDP vs TCP, how much faster is it?
- 6Does using TSC as clock source improve timer and scheduling granularity?
- 6Example of executable stack in Linux (i386 architecture)
- 6How to switch to a particular version of Linux source code using git?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.