Follow me on Twitter @_CodeGnome. If your tweets are mostly about coding, project management, or Linux, I will follow you back.
I'm actively involved in the open source community. I contribute to various projects, and make many of my own tools available under the GPL. Some of my recent contributions include:
Top Network Posts
- 100Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 95Replace whole line containing a string using Sed
- 53What does `kill -0 $pid` in a shell script do?
- 52bash echo number of lines of file given in a bash variable
- 48New Feature: Community Review Tasks - Now in Beta
- 42How to avoid merge-commit hell on GitHub/BitBucket
- 38How can I start a clean branch with no ancestry, then commit files progressively?
- View more network posts →