I am here to share what I know and to learn from those more experienced without the need to be rude or put down those who come to learn.
- I will never downvote a solution that is functional & answers OP's question (even if there are better solutions).
- I will upvote good solutions and questions.
I may downvote incorrect solutions if they clearly don't solve OP's problem but always with a reason, how else can anyone benefit?
Downvotes without explanation help no one (OP, SO or me). Pointing out errors/making suggestions allows for improving/correcting answers which benefits everyone on SO.
I don't care for aggressive self-righteous know-it-all types. I wasn't born with all that I know now, and neither were you.
Top Network Posts
- 270Pythonic way to create a long multi-line string
- 102Python function global variables?
- 69Convert datetime object to a String of date only in Python
- 62How to remove specific elements in a numpy array
- 56Best way to generate random file names in Python
- 55Python: TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects
- 47Check if file is symlink in python
- View more network posts →