Hi, yes, hello!
I also like to tinker, hack, and take things apart, as well as analyze protocols and processes to better understand how the data around us actually works. In other words, I like messing around with binary TCP protocols and data at rest and figuring things out about it.
I've worked on a couple cool projects and written a few nifty things. I'll probably put them up on my website sometime!
Top Network Posts
- 28Do Chrome and Firefox send random values rather than the actual timestamp in ClientHello of TLS?
- 23How to justify navbar-nav in Bootstrap 3
- 14How to get MAC addresses of devices which are not in the network
- 6Is there any way to shorten this regular expression?
- 6Is it possible to have multiple dynamic method names in a class?
- 5Is it possible to hold rejected messages in a queue?
- 5How to query records having at least one valid child record?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.