I currently work as Game Developer in Huuuge Games.
I am also available for direct code mentoring help on codementor.
I am proficient in a quite a number of programming languages, but the ones I like the most are:
- Haskell - which is a compiled, functional, pure language with strict static typing.
- Lua - very small, fast and versatile interpreted dynamic language
The ones that I don't use a lot, but like nevertheless, are Prolog, Brainfuck, Idris and Terra. If you don't know them, you just might find them interesting.
I also spend a considerable amount of my time drawing stuff on the computer screen with code.
You can take a look at my Careers 2.0 profile.
All opinions stated in my comments and answers are my own and are not connected to my employer's.
Top network posts
- 37Close vote review audit flawed - fails without casting vote
- 33Can I implement an autonomous `self` member type in C++?
- 31Are there any tricks to use std::cin to initialize a const variable?
- 26Should I return const objects?
- 23We should NOT have hybrid tags
- 21make_pair namespace pollution
- 19How can I keep learning new songs and not forget the previous ones?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.