I am proficient in a quite a number of programming languages, but the ones I like the most are:
- Haskell - which is a compiled, functional, pure language with strict static typing.
- Lua - very small, fast and versatile interpreted dynamic language
The ones that I don't use a lot, but like nevertheless, are Prolog, Brainfuck, Idris and Terra. If you don't know them, you just might find them interesting.
I also spend a considerable amount of my time drawing stuff on the computer screen with code.
All opinions stated in my comments and answers are my own and are not connected to my employer's.
Top Network Posts
- 64Is it bad to depend on index 0 of an empty std::string?
- 40Close vote review audit flawed - fails without casting vote
- 34Are there any tricks to use std::cin to initialize a const variable?
- 33Can I implement an autonomous `self` member type in C++?
- 29Should I return const objects?
- 23We should NOT have hybrid tags
- 21make_pair namespace pollution
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.