I'm a unix sysadmin, working as a consultant at Init AB (www.init.se). My main focus is unix security and PKI; I work a lot with the open-source CA system EJBCA.
Previous jobs include sysadmin in charge of security related systems at a large bank, and mail servers at a largish ISP, including handling abuse and spam issues.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Network Posts
- 77How to tell which file is original if hard link is created
- 57How to decline a colleague's requests for a drive home?
- 56Underage but very valuable user on our site
- 46Is there a dress code for women in software industry?
- 37Interview question: "Tell me about when you offended somebody."
- 37Is permanent banning worth it?
- 34Unable to create files on large XFS filesystem
- View more network posts →