I'm a unix sysadmin, working as a consultant at Init AB (www.init.se). My main focus is unix security and PKI; I work a lot with the open-source CA system EJBCA.
Previous jobs include sysadmin in charge of security related systems at a large bank, and mail servers at a largish ISP, including handling abuse and spam issues.
Email address: email@example.com
Please do not send me support requests by email - if you have a question that you think I can answer, please post it on this site where lots of people, not just me, can have the chance to see it and perhaps solve it for you.
Top Network Posts
- 82How to tell which file is original if hard link is created
- 65Underage but very valuable user on our site
- 60Is an ISO image file a filesystem in its own right?
- 59How to decline a colleague's requests for a drive home?
- 53Is there a dress code for women in software industry?
- 49How does ServerName and ServerAlias work?
- 40Is permanent banning worth it?
- View more network posts →