In contrast with a recent Supreme Court of the United States decision and the silent agreement expressed by the owners of this site by temporarily changing the StackOverflow logo colors to a rainbow, I believe that marriage is a sacred covenant between one man and one woman. No court or legislature on this planet can change that fact.
TecBrat, the frankencoder:
I never expected to be a business owner, but circumstances led me to host and maintain a few websites, so I formed TecBrat.com LLC as a PHP Web Developer and am getting a good start. I'm sure I'll be on SO as much as or more than I was before.
Very little organized training (High School AP class in 1991) but several years of experience hacking together pieces of code.
I greatly appreciate the willingness of the community to help each other improve their coding skills.
Learning JQuery. I am hoping it is a shortcut to learning more JS. So far, I find it helpful and have begun to find extensions / plugins that make it even better.
I joined specifically for PHP programming Q&A, but I found myself much more active on EL&U for a while. I have only my own experience and my highschool education to guide my answers on EL&U.
(I changed the "f" in "frankencoder" to lower case because the proper name apparently belongs to a guy name Phillip, and I wouldn't want someone else calling themselves "TecBrat")
Top Network Posts
- 17Why do I have no prompt in terminal on XFCE in ubuntu 12.04
- 16PHP Function to get MP3 duration
- 14What does “Every Jewish mother will die, a fact many are not exactly famous for playing down” mean?
- 11How to say "the project that we are working on" in a short phrase?
- 11Difference between "Jägermeister" and "Waidmann"
- 9What's the English idiom/saying to describe that the chosen word is not correct?
- 9If someone down-votes an answer, and gives a reason that the answer-er agrees with, should the answer-er delete the answer?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.