Shawn J. Goff
I've grown up with computers around me my whole life. I started programming when I was a kid, and stuck with it ever since. I came across Linux around 1999 and have enjoyed working with it ever since.
For a job, I get to write software that runs on embedded Linux devices. I do everything from working on low-level drivers to writing shell scripts and even web apps.
Top network posts
- 161When should I not kill -9 a process?
- 104Is Linux a Unix?
- 101SSH easily copy file to local system
- 54Resize Image to fit in bounding box
- 53how do you sort du output by size?
- 46What is the difference between ls and l?
- 40How do I use jQuery to select all children except a select element
- View more network posts →