Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top Network Posts
- 350Can't ignore UserInterfaceState.xcuserstate
- 114Getting the warning "Insecure world writable dir /home/chance " in PATH, mode 040777 for rails and gem
- 79"[ !IE]" conditional comments in Haml
- 74Use different Procfile in development and production
- 69How do I get Sinatra to refrain from adding the X-Frame-Options header?
- 61Cannot access local Sinatra server from another computer on same network
- 59Using layouts in HAML files independently of Rails
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.