I am Guru, a UNIX fan & UNIX blogger. I enjoy a lot with scripting languages such as shell,sed, awk, Perl, etc..
And I have my blog on FOSS, The UNIX School, where I share those things which I find could be useful for others.
Top Network Posts
- 34How split a file in words in unix command line?
- 28bash - how to uppercase the command line argument?
- 22source command not found in sh shell
- 19Use awk to find first occurrence only of string after a delimiter
- 17Delete last line from the file
- 15Best way to skip a header when reading in from a text file in Perl?
- 14What RETVAL means?
- View more network posts →