I am Guru, a UNIX fan & UNIX blogger. I enjoy a lot with scripting languages such as shell,sed, awk, Perl, etc..
And I have my blog on FOSS, The UNIX School, where I share those things which I find could be useful for others.
Top Network Posts
- 25How split a file in words in unix command line?
- 17bash - how to uppercase the command line argument?
- 15Delete last line from the file
- 14Best way to skip a header when reading in from a text file in Perl?
- 14source command not found in sh shell
- 12Perl: Special array @_ is not really an alias?
- 12Use awk to find first occurrence only of string after a delimiter
- View more network posts →