There's a couple of packages I maintain for Fedora, my distro of choice (most of the time). Most of those packages have to do with Yubikeys, a tiny, nifty device that generates one-time passwords. Check them out on Yubico's website.
I do a little programming in Python, Ruby, PHP, Bash and a (very) little C in my - almost nonexistent - spare time.
I currently work as a solution architect for Red Hat.
Top Network Posts
- 62What are the pros/cons of deb vs. rpm?
- 38What is /bin/dash?
- 31Colors in bash after piping through less?
- 29Reasons to disable / enable SELinux
- 25What is the equivalent of Active Directory on Linux
- 24ln -s vs mount --bind
- 18Which tool should I trust, mii-tool and ethtool don't show me the same values
- View more network posts →