I'm an old open-source independent hacker,
concerned about concepts of ethical hacking, teaching and sharing.
I like to play with shell, perl, lisp (sometime), sed and lot of other languages/environments.
Co-system administrator in several configurations, after various SMEs, I like to sometimes take time to focus on methods that I can improve or re-create (for example to change the level of abstraction).
In this, surfing on differents StackExchange's sites is a good way to boost my inspiration!
Top Network Posts
- 491How can I concatenate string variables in Bash?
- 166In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
- 130How do I prompt for input in a Linux shell script?
- 46String contains in Bash
- 44How to profile a bash shell script?
- 44How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 39Can "cat-ing" a file be a potential security risk?
- View more network posts →