I've been using Linux since the late 90's, and have had a career involving Solaris, a tiny bit of Irix, and plenty of Linux - mostly operating at the shell scripting and application level.
I currently use XUbuntu for most development, an OSX Desktop on a home PC, and various server setups including RH, FC and Debian.
Top Network Posts
- 44gpg not enough entropy!
- 34Rspec: how to test file operations and file content
- 25In python, is there a good idiom for using context managers in setup/teardown
- 24How can I get bash to exit on backtick failure in a similar way to pipefail?
- 21Can the "du" program be made less aggressive?
- 16Why doesn't print work in a lambda?
- 15Create a hudson/jenkins job with a web-form upload
- View more network posts →