I've been using Linux since the late 90's, and have had a career involving Solaris, a tiny bit of Irix, and plenty of Linux - mostly operating at the shell scripting and application level.
I currently use XUbuntu for most development, an OSX Desktop on a home PC, and various server setups including RH, FC and Debian.
Top network posts
- 27Rspec: how to test file operations and file content
- 21Can the "du" program be made less aggressive?
- 19gpg not enough entropy!
- 17In python, is there a good idiom for using context managers in setup/teardown
- 15How can I get bash to exit on backtick failure in a similar way to pipefail?
- 14How to store all those spare cables and connector cords?
- 13Windows - running .py directly vs running python blah.py behaves differently
- View more network posts →