I worked as an industry developer at a small London company for 2½ years, then switched to a PhD (also in London), now a developer in Cambridge.
As part of my studies I did many body simulations, mostly in Python Cython and C/C++, and outside them I mess around with websites and fun languages (in particular a fan of lisp at the moment.) I worked with ActionScript 2 and 3, C#, and SQL at my old job, and in Python and C at my new job.
Top Network Posts
- 30Writing a Python extension in Go (golang)
- 9sparse 3d matrix/array in Python?
- 9python's glob only returning the first result
- 7Cython and fortran - how to compile together without f2py
- 5Why can't I copy data in a struct to an openCL cl_mem buffer correctly?
- 5why are my openCL builds failing on OS X?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.