West Coast Canadian rocking the startup scene in the Middle East with expats from all over the world.
When I'm home, I'm big on high quality bacon, local beer, and homegrown awesomeness. I'm always down for a new adventure. On the other side of the planet, I usually just tag along with the locals on whatever craziness they happen to be up to.
Slowly learning the Arabic that makes up most of our data. Ma'asa Salama!
Top Network Posts
- 19How to tell JSHint to ignore all undefined variables in one file?
- 16What is (functional) reactive programming?
- 11What was this Ziploc bag used for on an Apollo 14 moonwalk?
- 10Git: How can I reset a config parameter after I have accidentally changed it?
- 7What can a web application developer do to protect user information from powerful adversaries like the NSA or China
- 7A way to find a flat area of the terrain before landing a delicate lander?
- 7Can monsters hallucinate?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.