I'm an Italian vagabond now established in Switzerland since 2006, I'm a knowledge devourer a proud father, an happy husband, a funny and honest friend.
In my (never) free time, I love DMing some RPGs, cooking, playing guitar, studying computer science, doing sport and never sleeping.
I'm a *GNU/*Linux PC.
I am/was working as
- Senior System Architect of multi-tier WEB based application on Unix/Linux architectures.
- Unix specialist with strong knowledge in Open Source solutions.
- System Integrator and Application Solution Analyst.
- Unix and Network administrator.
- Java and Unix System Performance Analyst.
My tech specialties
System Administration: Unix (Solaris,HP-UX,AIX), GNU/Linux, Windows NT, 2000, Dos. Network Administration: Alteon, DNS, Sendmail, Postfix, Radeon, Routers Cisco, Switches, Nokia Firewalls, IP tables. Programming: Shell Scripting (bash, ksh), PHP, AWK, sed, perl, ant, maven, GNU Make, LaTEX, XHTML, HTML. Application Administrator: Weblogic Server, OneToOne Portal, BEA Tuxedo, Vitria BW 4.2, JBoss, Jakarta Tomcat, Apache WebServer. DB Administration: MySQL, mSQL, PostgreSQL.
Top Network Posts
- 18Why can't IPv6 send broadcasts?
- 13Why isn't GNU/Linux SUS v3+ compliant?
- 12Diceless Math driven RPG
- 11Hacking prevention, forensics, auditing and counter measures
- 9How do you assign commands to keys in Terminal?
- 9How to force 'yum search' to use local metadata/cache?
- 9Moving PIR sensor (or IR camera), aka Predator like alien scanner
- View more network posts →