I'm a System architect & Linux admin for cloud.com (Citrix).
I've been working with Linux since right about when kernel 2.2 was released. I've bounced around several unixes, having brief stints with Solaris & FreeBSD, though I much prefer Linux.
I enjoy solving problems, and designing things. Both of which I'm able to exercise quite frequently working with Linux.
Outside of tech, I love flying kites (and partake in some kiteboarding), frisbee, and other outdoorsy activities. I love the warm weather, and thunderstorms, which is why I live in south Florida :-)
Top Network Posts
- 117Why *not* parse `ls`?
- 74Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 73how can shellshock be exploited over SSH?
- 40How to make folders 00-99 with a single command in Ubuntu?
- 39Why aren't crontabs stored in user home directories?
- 38How can I restart the SSH daemon on Ubuntu?
- 37How does tcp-keepalive work in ssh?
- View more network posts →