Currently Analyst Programmer. I have experience primarily with C# and SQL Server, which I use the most in my current job. Also I have been using Developer Express components for Windows Forms and ASP.NET MVC Framework. Aditionally I have knowledges in relational database design. Currently I am also learning and developing a small app for Android, and restarting with Java (desktop, JSP and servlets, JSF) after 5 years idle.
In web development (which I like the most and is what influenced me to choose this career :), I have experience with:
- JQuery and some AngularJS.
- Bootstrap framework.
- Symfony PHP Framework 1.4 and 2, combined with Doctrine 1 and 2 ORM.
- Have done a couple of projects for my job using ASP.NET MVC Framework, NHibernate, FluentNHibernate, FluentValidation and StructureMap. Currently starting with Web API.
- Basic knowledges of ServiceStack.
- Mobile applications with Phonegap/Cordova, using Intel's AppFramework, and now starting with Onsen UI.
- Scala, with Play Framework, Akka and Slick (very noob level, but learning).
Other programming languages I have used: C, Visual Basic 6 and .NET, DrScheme, Prolog.
Top Network Posts
- 115Build android release apk on Phonegap 3.x CLI
- 68Build android release apk on Phonegap 3.x CLI
- 31How to get current instance name from T-SQL
- 22Bulk Update in C#
- 17How to get current instance name from T-SQL
- 15Add unique constraint in SQL Server 2008 GUI?
- 14SQL Server pivot vs. multiple join
- View more network posts →