Father, Husband, SysAdmin, Brother, Son. In reverse chronological order.
Top network posts
- 177How to get the client IP address in PHP?
- 41How can I check if swap is active from the command line?
- 38Can a virtualized machine have the CPU and RAM resources of multiple underlying physical machines?
- 27Why is it better to use "#!/usr/bin/env NAME" instead of "#!/path/to/NAME" as my shebang?
- 24Correct locking in shell scripts?
- 19how to avoid ssh asking permission?
- 16Is there a way to get the Public DNS address of an instance?
- View more network posts →