Father, Husband, SysAdmin, Brother, Son. In reverse chronological order.
Top Network Posts
- 200How to get the client IP address in PHP?
- 45How can I check if swap is active from the command line?
- 39Can a virtualized machine have the CPU and RAM resources of multiple underlying physical machines?
- 33Why is it better to use "#!/usr/bin/env NAME" instead of "#!/path/to/NAME" as my shebang?
- 26Correct locking in shell scripts?
- 19how to avoid ssh asking permission?
- 18Is there a way to get the Public DNS address of an instance?
- View more network posts →