I am making the world better by blogging every week at Endless Parentheses.
- help develop GNU Emacs,
- am one of the moderators at Emacs.StackExchange,
author and manage a number of open source projects, among which:
- Paradox: Modernized Package Menu for Emacs.
- sx.el: Full-feature Emacs client for StackOverflow, Super User, and the entire Stack Exchange network.
- aggressive-indent-mode: Minor mode that keeps your code permanently indented.
- smart-mode-line: A powerful and beautiful mode-line for Emacs.
- The Bug-Hunter: Hunt down errors in elisp files.
- names: A namespace system for elisp.
If you'd like to say thanks, I'm also on Gratipay.
Top Network Posts
- 125Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 83How do I find out which process is eating up my bandwidth?
- 63Running a .desktop file in the terminal
- 63On this infinite grid of resistors, what's the equivalent resistance?
- 60Why does holding something up cost energy while no work is being done?
- 49How do I get a fancier mode line that uses solid colors and triangles?
- 47Is it possible to pagebreak aligned equations?
- View more network posts →