I enjoy writing small utilities for various things I do regularly on my Linux boxes - I've cleaned up some of them and placed them as Gists for use.
Check out my GitHub IO Page for a more up-to-date summary of what I've been doing lately.
Top Network Posts
- 47Obtain kernel config from currently running Linux system?
- 13Solving "Who owns the Zebra" programmatically?
- 13Is it OK to copy (not clone) a git repository using basic Unix commands?
- 11Multiline Header/Footer?
- 11Vim - Get Current Directory
- 9How can I copy a (big) directory over another changing only the files that differ?
- 9What goes on when requesting a URL in a browser?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.