Italian, living in Madrid, Spain; teacher of electronics at higher education since 1994, user of Unix since 1989 and of Linux as soon as it existed (kernel 0.99pl8, or something like that, SLS distribution on 40 floppies...), user of TeX/LaTeX since even before (on a VAX/VMS!) and hobbist photographer with a geeky side.
Top Network Posts
- 48Is there a simple text editor (like gedit) with options to make text bold?
- 33Run program with only 1 CPU core
- 31What does su > echo "<username>" mean?
- 29How to "cat" or "less" a libreoffice writer .odt file?
- 27How to copy a file to multiple folders using the command line?
- 26How do I prevent one user in particular from accessing my home directory?
- 25What is the meaning of $$1 in bash?
- View more network posts →