If I made a contribution that helped you, please consider leaving a tip via Flattr.
I maintain the open source Maid project: Be lazy. Let Maid clean up after you, based on rules you define.
It's easy to install on a Mac or Linux. See instructions at http://rubygems.org/gems/maid
I maintain an open source Chrome extension to help you keep tabs on info you want to monitor. Great for a TV or other external display. Install it from the Chrome Web Store.
Top network posts
- 92Command line CSV viewer?
- 38Embedding images inside a GitHub wiki (gollum) repository?
- 31Constants in MATLAB
- 29How do I do multiple assignment in MATLAB?
- 29What is a SSH key fingerprint and how is it generated?
- 24Is there a boolean literal in SQLite?
- 17How to recognize overflow bugs in Matlab?
- View more network posts →