I'm offering my services as an online tutor for Python on TeachStreet. And if you feel like giving me a tip for a good answer, send me some Bitcoins at 1bDMa8UcyHX71kNJUVcCyrDCkum3TDybQ.
I've been programming since I was 8. I started with Apple Basic, then Timex Sinclair (ZX-81 at the time) Basic. After that I discovered the list of op-codes next to the ASCII chart in my ZX-81 manual. I began to compile my own hand-lettered sheets that put all the addressing modes of a given instruction in the same place so I could more easily handle-assemble small machine language programs.
It's gone on from there. The learning never ends.
Currently I do most of my programming in Python and C++ on Linux. I have a strong preference for Open Source software.
I've noticed that this site tends to have a slight bias for existing members. Members with a higher reputation tend to be voted up more even if their answer is very similar to someone else's with a lower reputation.
Top Network Posts
- 120Generating a MD5 checksum of a file?
- 110C fopen vs open
- 75Why does the expression 0 < 0 == 0 return False in Python?
- 54Abort a merge in mercurial
- 48How to round the minute of a datetime object python
- 48Is there a range class in C++11 for use with range based for loops?
- 46How do I call ::std::make_shared on a class with only protected or private constructors?
- View more network posts →