Top Network Posts
- 60If "Je t'aime" means "I love you", how do you say "I like you" in French while still addressing the other person as "tu"?
- 59Breaking the Outlook 2010 e-mail blue quote line for inline responses
- 58Resolving a 'both added' merge conflict in git?
- 54Could 'cogito ergo sum' possibly be false?
- 52How to disable cascade delete for link tables in EF code-first?
- 50Was "book" to "beek" as "foot" is to "feet"?
- 49SQL Server silently truncates varchar's in stored procedures
- View more network posts →