a perpetual Beta person
Top Network Posts
- 120How can I find broken symlinks
- 47What does ` (backquote/backtick) mean in bash?
- 43Why is `while IFS= read` used so often, instead of `IFS=; while read..`?
- 34Bash history: "ignoredups" and "erasedups" setting conflict with common history across sessions
- 29Recovering from setting root's shell to a bad file
- 26How can I use two bash commands in -exec of find command?
- 25What's the difference between these two dd commands?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
1 Should we close general reference questions? aug 27 '11