a perpetual Beta person
Top Network Posts
- 150How can I find broken symlinks
- 59What does ` (backquote/backtick) mean in bash?
- 49Why is `while IFS= read` used so often, instead of `IFS=; while read..`?
- 39Bash history: "ignoredups" and "erasedups" setting conflict with common history across sessions
- 30Recovering from setting root's shell to a bad file
- 28How can I use two bash commands in -exec of find command?
- 27What's the best way to join files again after splitting them?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
1 Should we close general reference questions? aug 27 '11