a perpetual Beta person
Top Network Posts
- 165How can I find broken symlinks
- 73What does ` (backquote/backtick) mean in bash?
- 54Why is `while IFS= read` used so often, instead of `IFS=; while read..`?
- 43Bash history: "ignoredups" and "erasedups" setting conflict with common history across sessions
- 30Recovering from setting root's shell to a bad file
- 30How to execute consecutive commands from history?
- 29Using --exclude with the du command
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
1 Should we close general reference questions? Aug 27 '11